What’s a phone call gonna do?
During the conversation, the guides working with us in the session bring me information. This conversation is not simply a question/answer session; it is a channeling session in which information may be given in words, images, key questions to address, and answers to your questions.
A phone consultation is a great solution if:
- You’re not sure if you’re in need of a Core Healing Session.
- You’re not sure a Core Healing Session will be helpful.
- You desire more follow-up phone consultation after a Core Healing Session.
- You have your own healing practices and are feeling stuck.
- You’re not sure why manifesting change is so difficult for you.
- You’re not sure how to navigate the change you have manifested.
- You desire insight about certain relationships.
- You are looking for insight into seeing and breaking negative patterns.
- You’re looking for direction and/or insight in a specific area of your life.
20 Minutes / 40.00 USD
50 Minutes / 80.00 USD
I most often see clients, both in-house and in-home, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Follow-up and Consultation phone calls are most often scheduled Monday and Thursday afternoons.
I can schedule other days if these are absolutely impossible. I do not schedule on weekends.
Schedule up to 60 days in advance.
Booking A Session
Phone Consultations can be booked on-line Monday and Thursday.
Book a Phone consultation
I can schedule other days if these are absolutely impossible. Email me via Write to Me or message me through Facebook.
Q: Do I have to have had a Core Healing Session for this service, like the Human Energy Field (HEF) Follow-up Session?
- A: No. This service can be used in conjunction with the Core Healing Session, but it is not a prerequisite.
Q: Can I record the call?
- A: Yes, please feel free to record the conversation. I encourage clients to take notes at the very least. The messages and insights are for your life, you decide how is best to record them.
Q: Can we talk about multiple topics in a single session? Or, do we have to stick to just one?
- A: We can talk about as many topics as time and interest of depth allows. It is really up to the client whether they want a “deep” or “wide” experience. A longer or multiple conversations can achieve both.